Creating tables from scratch and populating them with data can be hectic. That’s why the best WordPress table plugin comes in handy for the job. These plugins can create functional tables and deliver a better user experience for website visitors. We’ve done some sleuthing to find the best free and premium WordPress table plugins in 202. These five table plugins can help you present crucial information like pricing, features, and pricing on your website effectively.
wpDataTables lets you create dynamic and visually appealing tables without writing a single line of code. Once you install the plugin, a simple wizard will guide you through the initial steps of creating your first table. This plugin lets you add star ratings, merge cells, and style different cells. You can manually enter data into the table or import from an XML, Excel spreadsheet, or CSV file. You can also display your table using a shortcode or any supported WordPress page builder.
- Export charts and tables to Excel or PDF.
- Set user roles for table editing.
- Sort, search, and filter interactive tables.
- Quickly import data from external sources.
- Add formulas as cell values.
2. Ninja Tables
- Import and export data
- Pre-made table templates
- Integrates with Fluent Forms
- Add buttons and ratings to tables
- Split or merge cells in tables
3. WP Table Builder
WP Table Builder needs no introduction. It’s a powerful WordPress table plugin with numerous features. This drag-and-drop table builder lets you build stylish and functional tables in minutes. Whether you want product lists, pricing, or restaurant menus, WP Table Builder has you covered. You can essentially build just about any table you think of using this plugin. You can create tables from scratch or import existing ones using XML or CSV files. To import multiple tables, ensure you zip them. All the elements in WP Table offer customization options.
- Simple drag-and-drop table builder
- Tens of prebuilt tables
- Lazy load for images built-in
- Auto-migrate data from tables
- Add text, images, lists, and buttons to your tables
- Include shortcode and HTML.
Tablepress Table is a popular WP plugin with over 800,000 installs. It’s packed with amazing features and is easy to use. Within minutes, you can set up and embed fully functional tables on your WordPress site. The free version has some nice features and lets you create an unlimited number of tables with different styling options. But to unlock the full power of this table and style the front end, you’ll have to upgrade to premium. We like the fact that it integrates with Divi page builder via TablePress Style. This gives you more freedom to customize the tables the way you like.
- Embed tables via Shortcode or Block
- Import tables from CSV, HTML, or XML Files
- Add and use math formulas
- Sort, filter, search, and add pagination.
5 Data Tables Generator
If you’re looking for an affordable but reliable WordPress table plugin, this might be the right option for you. Data Tables Generator is a proven table creation plugin with over 30,000 installs. It’s a lightweight, responsive, and fast table plugin. You can use it to create pricing tables, data charts, and more and display them any way you want. Simply choose from a variety of styles and create cool tables for your website. You can edit multiple tables simultaneously, which makes it easy to update large data sets. Using icons and conditional data, you can also indicate the status of your data.
- Supports real-time collaboration
- Add diagrams, charts, and graphs
- Import from Excel, CSV, PDF, and Google Sheets
- Add links, images, and videos.
- Data analysis tool
- Searching, filtering, and pagination